Definition of finalize in English:
Produce or agree on a finished and definitive version of: efforts intensified to finalize plans for postwar reconstruction
More example sentences
- An hour later, we finished finalizing Maria's plans.
- There is still another week of negotiation to finalize the plan of action that is to be agreed upon in Johannesburg.
- As next Monday's opening ceremony approaches, organizers have intensified efforts to finalize their preparation for the grand event.
- Example sentences
- In the north of Bulgaria, a very large investment is close to reaching finalisation.
- We don't have the benefit of previewing and adjusting our layouts before considering them acceptable for finalization.
- Those planning the summit hope it will result in the finalization of the peace initiative that the two men have been working on over the past year.
Pronunciation: /ˌfīn(ə)ləˈzāSH(ə)n/ /ˌfīnəˌlīˈzāSH(ə)n/noun
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.