- Of or relating to finance: an independent financial adviserMore example sentences
- For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.
- The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.
- Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.
- More example sentences
- For a few months after I first moved in, I let one of the bedrooms out to a student just to help out financially.
- I wanted to meet someone socially and financially on an equal footing to me.
- They have excellent facilities, they are very well managed financially, very sound.