- The process by which financial institutions, markets, etc., increase in size and influence: the financialization of the US economyMore example sentences
- The big bang of the 1980s unleashed the financialization of British capitalism that demanded the City be free of regulation.
- In many ways, the debt-fueled housing bubble was the financialization of America carried to its logical conclusion.
- What has gone relatively unremarked by economists is how financialization of the economy has transformed the idea of saving.
More definitions of financializationDefinition of financialization in:
- The British & World English dictionary