Definition of financials in English:
1Shares in financial companies.
- In London, a swathe of heavyweight companies slumped, with telecoms, oil, financials and defence stocks among those hit.
- The sector had high weightings in financials at around 26.6% and low weightings in telecom stocks of 6.2%.
- Unsurprisingly, our preferred method of stock screening throws out a large number of Irish and British financials that pay annual dividends in excess of prevailing cash deposit rates.
1.1Financial data about a company: take a look at their financials
More example sentences
- On Jan. 31, it issued new financials showing fiscal 2004 stock options costing $38 million, a drop of more than $20 million.
- The glimpse into the company's financials, released on Apr. 29, reveals one certainty: There's plenty of money to be made in the search game.
- Many organizations with excellent accounting records and capable staff still rely on their auditors for the preparation of the year-end financials, if only for efficiency.
Definition of financials in:
- British & World English dictionary