- A procedure in which a thin needle is used to draw cells or fluid from a lump or mass under the skin.More example sentences
- We report a case of nodular cervical thymic tissue in an infant diagnosed by fine needle aspiration.
- We describe an infant with an asymptomatic cervical thymic mass diagnosed by fine needle aspiration.
- Outpatient pathological sampling of a palpable lymph node is performed by fine needle aspiration cytology.
More definitions of fine needle aspirationDefinition of fine needle aspiration in:
- The British & World English dictionary