Definition of finger paint in English:
verb(finger-paint) [no object] Back to top
(Especially of children) apply paint with the fingers.
- It's silly, debatably sexy and it allows for a kind of freeform creativity most people haven't engaged in since finger-painting as a tyke.
- She suspects she could do something similar by finger-painting while blindfolded.
- Joe, Blue, and their friends are finger-painting and Blue wants to add someone else to the picture.
- Example sentences
- But the real focus of the $9-a-head visit is finger painting, drawing, and other, well, hands-on projects using Crayola products in brightly colored play areas.
- The curriculum of all schools will be inverted so that high-school seniors are taught finger painting and kindergarten students are educated in calculus and chemistry.
- The bottom line is, regardless of how much hard work it was… how dirty I got with sandpits, play dough, finger painting etc… I wouldn't trade those years in for anything.
Definition of finger paint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan