- Thick paint designed to be applied with the fingers, used especially by young children.More example sentences
- This is a fine way to honor the messy munchkin inside you with plenty of papier-mâché, finger-paints, or oodles of play-doh!
- The pictures in my book are all finger-paints.
verb(finger-paint) [no object] Back to top
- (Especially of children) apply paint with the fingers.More example sentences
- It's silly, debatably sexy and it allows for a kind of freeform creativity most people haven't engaged in since finger-painting as a tyke.
- She suspects she could do something similar by finger-painting while blindfolded.
- Joe, Blue, and their friends are finger-painting and Blue wants to add someone else to the picture.
- More example sentences
- But the real focus of the $9-a-head visit is finger painting, drawing, and other, well, hands-on projects using Crayola products in brightly colored play areas.
- The curriculum of all schools will be inverted so that high-school seniors are taught finger painting and kindergarten students are educated in calculus and chemistry.
- The bottom line is, regardless of how much hard work it was… how dirty I got with sandpits, play dough, finger painting etc… I wouldn't trade those years in for anything.
More definitions of finger paintDefinition of finger paint in:
- The British & World English dictionary