Definition of finger paint in English:
verb(finger-paint) [no object] Back to top
(Especially of children) apply paint with the fingers.
- It's silly, debatably sexy and it allows for a kind of freeform creativity most people haven't engaged in since finger-painting as a tyke.
- She suspects she could do something similar by finger-painting while blindfolded.
- Joe, Blue, and their friends are finger-painting and Blue wants to add someone else to the picture.
finger painting noun
- Example sentences
- But the real focus of the $9-a-head visit is finger painting, drawing, and other, well, hands-on projects using Crayola products in brightly colored play areas.
- The curriculum of all schools will be inverted so that high-school seniors are taught finger painting and kindergarten students are educated in calculus and chemistry.
- The bottom line is, regardless of how much hard work it was… how dirty I got with sandpits, play dough, finger painting etc… I wouldn't trade those years in for anything.
Definition of finger paint in:
- British & World English dictionary