- British term for fish stick.More example sentences
- We've got degrees in computer gaming, gender studies and golf-course management, so degrees in potty training and the nutritional content of the fish finger are not exactly breaking new ground.
- It launched a £25m advertising campaign in July aimed at giving the battered fish finger a healthier image.
- I had the remainder of my kid's supper: old bits of fish finger, chips, and, later, half a panetonne with tea.
More definitions of fish fingerDefinition of fish finger in:
- The British & World English dictionary