- A cosmetic treatment in which one places one’s feet in a tank containing small fish that nibble away dead or calloused skin on the feet.More example sentences
- Apparently, fish pedicures are the latest rage.
- I would definitely try a fish pedicure as I have terrible feet.
- Fish pedicures are creating something of a splash in the D.C. area, where a northern Virginia spa has been offering them for the past four months.
More definitions of fish pedicureDefinition of fish pedicure in:
- The British & World English dictionary