- A person or store that sells fish for food.More example sentences
- You will have to be early to get your fresh fish before the fishmonger sells out.
- The vast majority of the fish are ready to be sold to fishmongers, supermarkets and restaurants, and it is still not midday.
- She said she knew that children took newspapers along to butchers and fishmongers where they sold them and she was just wondering if something could be done to prevent this.
More definitions of fishmongerDefinition of fishmonger in:
- The British & World English dictionary