noun(usually fitments) chiefly British
- A fixed item of furniture or piece of equipment, especially in a house.More example sentences
- It was new and was at first thought to have come from redecorating work, but it matched none of the fitments in the house at Albert Place.
- Much of the house has been untouched since the original fitments were put in in 1898.
- Put together a couple of kitchen fitments, buy a coffee machine and Bob's your uncle.
More definitions of fitmentDefinition of fitment in:
- The British & World English dictionary