- An income from a pension or investment that is set at a particular figure and does not vary (as a dividend) or rise with the rate of inflation.More example sentences
- Catastrophic fixed-income investments, or cat bonds, are an alternative that offers the prospect of returns as high as 20%.
- In addition, investing in these bonds may help to diversify your fixed-income holdings.
- The fixed-income markets, interest rates and monetary policy are touched on lightly, if at all.
More definitions of fixed incomeDefinition of fixed income in:
- The British & World English dictionary