- 1The provision of a flange or flanges on an object: the rim displays the same flangingMore example sentences
- Among the additions are special fillers, drilling, etching, flaring, flanging, retractable coiling, shrinking over mandrels, light product assembly, scoring, and slitting.
- Capturing all the physics involved affects the final panel quality and geometry after trimming, springback, and flanging.
- 2The alteration of sound using a flanger.More example sentences
- I'll also use effects for harmonizing and flanging.
- Effects include chorus, flanging and echo, and all are MIDI-synchable; external audio can be piped through the effects.
- You can add effects such as reverb, chorus and flanging.
More definitions of flangingDefinition of flanging in:
- The British & World English dictionary