- A device that gives a brief flash of intense light, used for taking photographs indoors or in poor light.More example sentences
- I make 30 exposures, my flashguns lighting up the fray, a turmoil of thrashing tails and boiling sand.
- It is best to carry electrical or electronic items as hand luggage, including lamps, cameras, flashguns, computers and even batteries.
- As usual please bring your cameras, tripods, flashguns, etc for what promises to be a most informative and enjoyable session.
More definitions of flashgunDefinition of flashgun in:
- The British & World English dictionary