- 1North American Eating utensils such as knives, forks, and spoons.More example sentences
- Some of the decorative subjects on the Gorham knives and forks and other flatware presented here are discussed in the appendix.
- The coconut-shell flatware and serving utensils are fashionably cool.
- The figures on the flatware appear to be exact copies of figures designed originally to be applied to a small tankard.
- 1.1Relatively flat dishes such as plates and saucers. The opposite of hollowware.More example sentences
- When you pack flatware like plates, saucers, etc., wrap each item separately and then combine in groups of three.
- Consequently no new patterns of flatware or hollowware were introduced by the leading makers, and after the war the companies resurrected old patterns.
- In 1961 she moved to Camden, Arkansas, where she created jewelry, hollowware, flatware, decorative wares, and personal accessories.
More definitions of flatwareDefinition of flatware in:
- The British & World English dictionary