Definition of fleecy in English:
adjective (fleecier, fleeciest)
1(Especially of a towel or garment) made of or lined with a soft, warm fabric: a fleecy sweatshirt
More example sentences
- A soft, fleecy blanket covered her body and she felt warm.
- Stroller accessories such as rain, sun and wind shades and warm fleecy liners can keep your passenger toasty and dry.
- Ian returns with a sweatshirt and sweatpants, fleecy and smelling of soap and faint cologne.
2(Especially of a cloud) white and fluffy.
- Bill was carrying a pair of 7x50 binoculars, which gave him a closeup look at the rugged coastline with fleecy white clouds hovering over the mountain backdrop.
- Blue sky, fleecy white clouds, buttercup fields, babbling streams - the works.
- Down below, the pastoral green sun-drenched Czech landscape drifting slowly beneath fleecy white clouds - and countless menacing shells were bursting in between.