- A small zippered shoulder bag carried by air travelers.More example sentences
- Much underrated as a flight accessory I always put this in my flight bag.
- While my quickly amassed binders and charts contributed significantly to the girth of my flight bag, I had a bounty of knowledge covering all conceivable logistics about flying in and around Mexico.
- We still had all the charts sitting on the console, so grabbing my flight bag, I quickly stuffed all of them into it.
More definitions of flight bagDefinition of flight bag in:
- The British & World English dictionary