noun[treated as singular or plural]
- The personnel responsible for the operation of an aircraft during flight.More example sentences
- The Americans provide the medical crew and equipment while Australians supply the aircraft and flight crew, as well as medical personnel.
- The aircraft flight crew included two pilots, a member of the aviation crew who served as a data recorder, and two primary observers, one on each side of the aircraft.
- On a long endurance mission the aircraft has a crew of 34, with 6 flight crew and 28 system operators.
More definitions of flight crewDefinition of flight crew in:
- The British & World English dictionary