(British flying jacket)
- A short jacket, typically leather, tightly gathered at the waist and cuffs by elasticated bands and having a zip front.More example sentences
- The seating is arranged one-behind-the-other which makes me think that perhaps a leather flight jacket and aviator shades may have been more appropriate attire than jeans and T-shirt.
- He opened her closet, collected his flight jacket, and strolled back to his car.
- For those who love roaring around on motorbikes, the most popular items these days are leather flight jackets and motorcycle jackets, to say nothing of the full-zip, reversible jackets.
More definitions of flight jacketDefinition of flight jacket in:
- The British & World English dictionary