- A person thought likely to leave the country before a trial or bail hearing: police can detain suspects without charges if they are considered flight risksMore example sentences
- Italian law allows suspects to be held for as much as a year without charges if they are considered flight risks.
- They are unlikely to get bail as they would be seen as flight risks.
- Based on his life as an American and his ties to his community, Mike is not a danger to anyone and does not pose a flight risk.
More definitions of flight riskDefinition of flight risk in:
- The British & World English dictionary