- A machine designed to resemble the cockpit of an aircraft, with computer-generated images that mimic the pilot’s view, typically with mechanisms that move the entire structure in imitation of an aircraft’s motion, used for training pilots.More example sentences
- The secretary of state operated a flight simulator, a 3D computer aided design system and a device for virtual sculpture.
- A Tornado flight simulator will also be equipped with the new laser projection system.
- Airbus has donated a $50 million flight simulator for training pilots in Beijing.
More definitions of flight simulatorDefinition of flight simulator in:
- The British & World English dictionary