- 0.1(Especially of a woman’s garment or a fabric) light and flimsy: elegant floaty dressesMore example sentences
- For designers, lightness is all important with floaty fabrics.
- The summer collection has opted for a very pretty look with the accent on floral prints, frills and floaty fabrics in a parade of colour.
- Her ‘Vision of Eden’ collection featured plenty of her trademark beading with delicate, floaty dresses dripping with crystals and feathers.
More definitions of floatyDefinition of floaty in:
- The British & World English dictionary