- The boards or other material of which a floor is made.More example sentences
- Other types of tiled floorings or even wooden flooring can have a direct effect on the surface because of the expansion and contraction of the flooring material.
- The points of my heels tapped softly against the wood floorings, the boards rasping gently with age.
- It cannot be removed as easily as other floorings, should you decide to install another floor at a later date.
More definitions of flooringDefinition of flooring in:
- The British & World English dictionary