- 1(Especially of fabric or a garment) having a floral design: flowered curtainsMore example sentences
- Flipping the scroll open, the flowered designs in green and silver flashing in the light he had created, his left hand flew towards his face, remaining about an inch before his nose as he began to chant.
- With wall-to-wall white carpeting and ceiling-to-floor flowered curtains running along two sides of the room, the place had a homey ambience.
- It was a private room, pretty, with flowered curtains and a view of the lake over the buildings that made up our big city, where this huge general hospital was located.
More definitions of floweredDefinition of flowered in:
- The British & World English dictionary