- A floret, especially of cauliflower or broccoli.More example sentences
- With its chartreuse color and pineconeshaped flowerets, this is the most exotic-looking of the broccoli family.
- I wander out onto the terrace, sniff green tea leaves as they brew, touch balls made of snowy flowerets, gaze at gold tickling the lake's skin, peaks clad in polar bear white.
- Statues of the Virgin were often enriched with gold leaf, her dark face surrounded with flowerets and cascades of lace carved from ash and oak boles.
More definitions of floweretDefinition of floweret in:
- The British & World English dictionary