- A layer of a fluidized solid, used in chemical processes and in the efficient burning of coal for power generation.More example sentences
- One aspect of Brown's work includes combustion and gasification in fluidized beds for electric power production.
- Additionally, Reineccius suggests looking at using a fluidized bed during processing, which can be used to put a fat coating on the powder to help reduce flavor loss during baking.
- Waste in the fluidized bed has direct contact with the bed material, thereby improving the transfer of heat.
More definitions of fluidized bedDefinition of fluidized bed in:
- The British & World English dictionary