- An organic polymer containing fluorine atoms, such as polytetrafluoroethylene.More example sentences
- A second plasma then decomposes the fluoropolymer releasing reactive fluorine atoms which then eat into the silicon.
- The architects considered many options for the roof materials and finally chose an ultra-violet-stable fluoropolymer, ethylene tetrafluoroethylene, welded into cushions.
- For example, a single material might offer the flexibility of a urethane and the lubricity of a fluoropolymer or PTFE.
More definitions of fluoropolymerDefinition of fluoropolymer in:
- The British & World English dictionary