- 1A tract or circular of two or four pages.More example sentences
- As a kid I drew on any blank piece of paper I could find, from flysheets of books to the back of grocery flyers.
- The list of other books on the flysheet suggests that the author has got into a groove, but the record is stuck.
- 2British A fabric cover pitched outside and over a tent to give extra protection against bad weather. See fly1 ( sense 1 of the noun).More example sentences
- Tents with flysheets of various designs and colours dotted the encampment like wildflowers on a rolling hill.
- He unzipped a corner of the flysheet and looked inside.
More definitions of flysheetDefinition of flysheet in:
- The British & World English dictionary