- Paper money; banknotes.More example sentences
- Ben was stunned when the resulting bill came to folding money.
- ‘The simple and irrefutable truth,’ he writes, ‘is that no human being would rather break his back in the cotton field than take in good folding money by making records.’
- There are few places in Mexico that congregate so many people with so much folding money in their pockets.
More definitions of folding moneyDefinition of folding money in:
- The British & World English dictionary