- Relating to or concerned with the addition of recorded sound effects after the shooting of a film: the aural details that foley artists duplicateMore example sentences
- Most of the foley work was recorded in the same rooms where the scenes were actually shot.
- Dialogue was clear and the foley effects approached naturalism.
- When you hear that sound in the movies, it is usually due to foley effects.
named after the inventor of the editing process.
More definitions of foleyDefinition of foley in:
- The British & World English dictionary