- A normal leaf, as opposed to petals and other modified leaves.More example sentences
- The plants of the second class had in addition one fully developed foliage leaf.
- My suggestion is that every child of foliage leaf remains independent of its compound/simple phenotype.
- The long fimbriae of the foliage leaf sheaths also help to distinguish this species from others in southeastern Brazil.
More definitions of foliage leafDefinition of foliage leaf in:
- The British & World English dictionary