- The way of life of a rural or traditional community.More example sentences
- Munfla has gone on to become one of the largest archives of recorded sound in Canada, with major holdings in folklore, folklife, oral history, and popular culture.
- Theater and dance have a strong tradition in France, both in the classical sense and in the realm of folklife.
- I was taking notes like an anthropologist about the strange folklife of the office.
More definitions of folklifeDefinition of folklife in:
- The British & World English dictionary