- 1A person who is being tracked on a social media website or application: some people were upset that followers and followees are displayed on your public profile pageMore example sentences
- This is a wonderful tool that not only shows you the last 200 tweets made by your followers and followees but it also helps in organizing the replies that were directed to you, the direct messages, search terms and the latest activities and news.
- Despite her affection for 140-character expression, her Twitter ledger is filled with followers, but not followees.
- You can go back through your existing followees and put them into lists, and as you follow new people, simply put them into lists as appropriate.
- 2A person who is being followed: tailgaters are fools—if an accident happens, the follower gets the blame, not the followeeMore example sentences
- The follower had to keep a respectable distance behind the followee, while avoiding the traffic and stoplights that could easily cause a separation.
- In most surveillances the most important rule is: it's better to lose the followee than to let her catch you following her.
- Of course, not everyone likes being followed, so I try to be courteous and stay at least a few yards behind and to the side of the followee.
More definitions of followeeDefinition of followee in:
- The British & World English dictionary