Entry from British & World English dictionary
1An act of washing one’s feet.
- Pamper your tired feet with a luxurious footbath.
- Money is also needed to create and improve footbaths and boardwalks and to erect interpretation boards.
- It advised members to continue the disease control effort with footbaths and other disinfectant materials at their premises.
1.1A small shallow bowl used for washing one’s feet.
- For those of you who enjoy a lot of walking, give your feet a quick soak in a footbath using geranium essential oil before you set out.
- All vehicles are being equipped with a suitable disinfectant, plus a footbath, brush and sprayers.
- The way is rock-strewn and bare, with tarns the size of footbaths.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.