- A brake lever in a motor vehicle, which the driver operates by pressing down with the foot.More example sentences
- The guy had footbrakes, a parking brake, a gear selector and he still couldn't stop his car.
- Turner uses a Winters shifter, and he leaves from 3,000 rpm against the footbrake and shifts at 8,000 rpm.
- Take note if you have broad feet it is possible to dip the accelerator when going for the footbrake.
More definitions of footbrakeDefinition of footbrake in:
- The British & World English dictionary