- A support for the feet or a foot, used when sitting.More example sentences
- Choose furnishings that serve more than one function, such as chests with both storage and seating, large ottomans that serve as coffee tables, footrests and seats and kitchen tables that also work as desks and play areas.
- Where the keyboard is located on a fixed-height surface, raising the seat height to adopt the correct seating position may require the use of a suitable footrest to support the feet.
- Also included in the Movement collection is a selection of stools, recliners, footrests, work surfaces and tables.
More definitions of footrestDefinition of footrest in:
- The British & World English dictionary