- A low stool for resting the feet on when sitting.More example sentences
- Bringing her own rocking chair and a footstool so each child had a place to sit, each granny spun a 10-minute tale of her choice before the youngsters swapped places to hear from another storyteller.
- She gave them both a hug and sat down in a fluffy armchair next to Waldo, putting her feet up on the footstool next to her chair.
- After she had eaten, she rummaged around the room just long enough to find that there were eight chairs, two fairly good-sized tables, three desks, a bed, a bassinet, six footstools, and two armoires in the room.
More definitions of footstoolDefinition of footstool in:
- The British & World English dictionary