- A space for the feet in front of a seat in a vehicle or aircraft.More example sentences
- The seats are some of the most comfortable in this size of car, and there are unobtrusive stowage spaces - including concealed compartments in the front footwells.
- However, I found plenty of room in the driver's seat and was pleased to note a large footwell with plenty of space between the pedals and even a clutch footrest.
- Front seats are supportive but the footwell space is tight.
More definitions of footwellDefinition of footwell in:
- The British & World English dictionary