- The simulation of physical attributes such as weight in computer gaming and virtual reality, allowing the user to interact directly with virtual objects using touch.More example sentences
- A commercially available simulator for venepuncture has force feedback to simulate the feel of the cannula entering the skin and vein.
- The default mouse/keyboard combination works extremely well but there's also support for gamepads and joysticks including those with force feedback.
- The force feedback works in a variety of applications such as your operating system of course, and any production applications you use in your OS.
More definitions of force feedbackDefinition of force feedback in:
- The British & World English dictionary