- (Chiefly in science fiction) an invisible barrier of exerted strength or impetus: future land combat vehicles will deflect enemy shells with an electromagnetic force fieldMore example sentences
- Any other position generates an invisible force field, which makes it completely impossible for the hungry victim to pick them up.
- If John had his way he'd create an invisible force field, making his spot impossible for anyone else to enter.
- They come this close and no closer to the diver and turn at a certain distance as if encountering an invisible force field.
More definitions of force fieldDefinition of force field in:
- The British & World English dictionary