- Compel the making of an immediate decision.More example sentences
- The trial verdict should have been the end of the matter, but no, some overblown ego has to make a rash decision that might rebound on him just to force the issue of moral righteousness.
- Lawsuits force the issue, and the results are more immediate than whatever develops from education.
- This season, through two games, his errors were caused by a lack of awareness, uncertainty in decision-making and forcing the issue.
More definitions of force the issueDefinition of force the issue in:
- The British & World English dictionary