- A fast march by soldiers, typically over a long distance.More example sentences
- Young soldiers practiced field firing and went on six-kilometer double-time forced marches in full combat gear in mountainous terrain.
- He's a wiry, medium-size man, with a spiky two-week growth of beard and the hollow-eyed stare of a soldier on a long forced march.
- This was not a forced march of compliant soldiers doing their duty.
More definitions of forced marchDefinition of forced march in:
- The British & World English dictionary