- 1Using force or violence: no one will be forcibly evictedMore example sentences
- In fact over the past ten days about 290,000 people have been forcibly expelled from Kosovo.
- Executions frequently follow a mock trial held in front of forcibly assembled villagers.
- The new conversation must be about how to achieve stability, not how we can forcibly pacify the place.
- 1.1In a forceful way; convincingly: they argued forcibly against the proposalMore example sentences
- However, they have persisted in forcibly bringing their message to all sorts of international financial meetings abroad.
- There are times I have to forcibly restrain myself from correcting other people's emails.
- Overall is that air of delicious abandon - Bohemianism - that strikes forcibly the elemental in your nature.