- The anterior part of the brain, including the cerebral hemispheres, the thalamus, and the hypothalamus. Also called prosencephalon.More example sentences
- Studies will look at critical windows for brain development in the forebrain and hindbrain and will attempt to link exposures or disturbances at these times to subsequent behavior.
- Over time the neural tube expands at one end to form an embryonic brain with constrictions marking the forebrain, midbrain and hindbrain.
- The result of the questionnaire is of course merely opinion, but here opinion corresponds rather closely with the evolution of the forebrain and cerebral cortex.
More definitions of forebrainDefinition of forebrain in:
- The British & World English dictionary