Definition of foreigner in English:
1A person born in or coming from a country other than one’s own.
- This foreigner was born in Japan, as were his parents.
- The name of a child born to a foreigner in Bulgaria will be determined according to the parents' decision.
- Not that I don't think it's a good idea - hell, if it had been my misfortune to be born a foreigner, I might do the same - but I wonder what put it in their heads to do it now.
1.1 informal A person not belonging to a particular place or group; a stranger or outsider.
- All foreigners and outsiders, however, were suspect in everybody's eyes.
- Targeting wealthy foreigners, houses for outsiders were much more expensive than houses for locals.
- Their job is to assault all outsiders and foreigners in the village!
Words that rhyme with foreignerlarcener • Porsena
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.