- The use of accounting skills to investigate fraud or embezzlement and to analyze financial information for use in legal proceedings.More example sentences
- Lastly, let me talk a little bit about forensic accounting.
- Stanley's efforts subsequently inspired the late broadcaster Jack Webster to dub him "the founder of forensic accounting."
- They got an awful lot of forensic accounting to do.
More definitions of forensic accountingDefinition of forensic accounting in:
- The British & World English dictionary