- The forwardmost division of a vessel’s hull, often used in ships as a ballast tank.More example sentences
- I inspected most of the non-engineering parts of the vessel which included the holds, the bridge, double bottom tanks, topside tanks, forepeak, accommodation, galley and mess rooms.
- On the main deck, the hull is arranged with forepeak, hydraulic pump room, accommodation section and fish handling area.
- There is a self-draining anchor locker at the forepeak for convenient storage of anchor and rode.
More definitions of forepeakDefinition of forepeak in:
- The British & World English dictionary