- The principal sail on a foremast.More example sentences
- Next we had to set the course sail, the top sail of the forward mast, then the foresails out over the bowsprit.
- Then he pulled down the sails and stored the foresail - more or less folded - in the small store room under the front deck.
- I used the concept of the sailing boat rig with foresail and mainsail in the 70's as a very slow flying hang glider.
More definitions of foresailDefinition of foresail in:
- The British & World English dictionary