- 1A pirouette performed with a circular whipping movement of the raised leg to the side.More example sentences
- In Don Quixote Manolo Molina (as Fifi Barkova, as Kitri) even performs a series of fouettés - the whipping spins that most female dancers have trouble with.
- The session ended with Bouder exhausted and Mann making a final revision of the position of the arms in the fouettés in a circle, bringing them down first, then overhead.
- So, I came out for the coda, and while I was doing the fouettés, I sprained my ankle.
French, past participle of fouetter 'to whip'.
More definitions of fouettéDefinition of fouetté in:
- The British & World English dictionary