noun (plural foundries)
- A workshop or factory for casting metal.More example sentences
- However, there is more to manufacturing than the industries which once provided the bulk of the jobs in mills, factories and foundries.
- Created by pouring molten metal directly on the foundry's concrete floor, each panel is unique.
- There are 70 metal foundries in greater Sao Paulo, employing more than 50,000 workers.
More definitions of foundryDefinition of foundry in:
- The British & World English dictionary