- In the fourth place (used to introduce a fourth point or reason): fourthly, and last, there are variations in context that influence the processMore example sentences
- If I was hearing the case, and able to establish that firstly, the man was hungry; secondly, that he was a first offender; thirdly, that the food was retrieved; and fourthly, that he was unemployed; I would have given him a warning.
- Secondly, to stop paramilitary activities, thirdly significant disarmament, and fourthly, a public statement that conflict is over.
- And fourthly, it doesn't build women's capacity to deal with potential exploitation to pre-departure trainings and seminars and the like.
More definitions of fourthlyDefinition of fourthly in:
- The British & World English dictionary